Aqua Skin Veniscy 22
contact for price or order
Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 DualNA Pico Cell Ultra Whitening Injection 10 Sessions
- Veniscy DualNA Pico-Cell Opti-Glutathione 6500000mg
- Veniscy DualNA Pico-Cell Nonapeptide 23000mg
- Veniscy DualNA Pico-Cell (Dimethylaminoethanol) DMAE 67000mg
- Veniscy DualNA Pico-Cell Coenyme Pro Q10 800000mg
- Veniscy DualNA Pico-Cell Selenium 20000mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell L-Ascorbic Acid 200000mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Natural Collagen Extract 80000mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Hyaluronic Acid 72550mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell (Epidermal Growth Factor) EGF 52000mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell(Alpha Lipoic Acid) ALA 48250mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Matrixyl 9000 36500mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Multivitamin 180000mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Kojic Acid 22500mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Copper Peptide 23000mg
- Aqua Skin DualNA Pico-Cell Vegetal Placenta 43975mg
Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 DualNA Pico Cell Ultra Whitening Injection
If you are looking for a skin whitening for you, consider Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 DualNA Pico Cell Ultra Injection . This process involves a Iv infusion that is applied topically to the body. It helps to whiten the skin by Iv infusion. The skin is then protected by a thin layer of plastic, the Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection is easily absorbed into the skin and gives you amazing results.
Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection can help brighten your skin, especially in areas where pigmentation is low. Areas where your skin tone is particularly dark can benefit from this procedure. You can get a fairer complexion without resorting to surgery or going to the salon. Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injections can safely lighten your skin and reduce the appearance of blackheads.
One of the most popular skin whitening procedures in injection is the so-called “Glutathione”. This process also uses a IV infusion as part of the whitening process. This chemical is called Glutathione has been shown to have a positive effect on the skin by reducing the signs of aging. This type of bleaching is very effective compared to treatments that use only lasers.
When you use these Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection, there is no side effects for Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection. It is completely safe so you do not have to worry about an allergic reaction.
You will notice that many new forms of Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection are being offered. It contains products that combine glutathione with other natural ingredients such as vitamin C. These are called antioxidant Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injetion. Although research is not available to confirm the effectiveness of these products, they are safer than just using glutathione. As with any medical procedure, you should talk to your doctor before starting a new rule. If you are interested in a safe way to achieve a light complexion, you should talk to your dermatologist and see if a Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection is a good choice for you.
Order Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 Injection
- The Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection nourishes the skin and makes the skin firm.
- Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 injection helps to remove dark spots and scars from the skin.
- The Fast whitening injection boosts the collagen production that will help to retain the elasticity of the skin.
- It minimizes the size of the pores on the skin and prevents acne.
- The skin lightening injection works as an anti-aging product by reducing the fine lines and hides the signs of aging.
- Aqua Skin Veniscy 22 Injection must be taken as per the dosage prescribed by the dermatologist.
- Intravenous IV Infusion (Drip) Once a week.
One must consult with a dermatologist before taking the injection.
- Reconstitute the solution in the powder vial with 100ml-500ml of Saline for injection by means of a syringe with an appropriate needle through IV
- Remove the seal of the vial and wipe closures with disinfectant, then insert the needle of the syringe in the vial through the center of the rubber closure and direct the flow of water toward the glass wall of the vial. Gently shake to ensure the complete solubilization, then administer the solution thus obtained by slow intravenous route.
- No cases of overdosage have been reported in the literature. The only side effect of high dose glutathione is the Whitening Effect.
- Made in Origin Country: switzerland
- For better result contact your Doctor
Not Suitable For
- Breast feeder.
- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
- Pregnant woman
- Patient with cardiovascular problem
** The result depends on individual metabolism
What’s the variation within a milligram (mg), microgram (mcg), and an International Unit (IU)? While the metric order,
- 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of volume equal to 1 gram
- 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg)
- 1 IU is the organic equivalent of 0.025 mcg
- Cholecalciferol or Ergocalciferol.