Gluta C lotion Injense whitening
Extreme Whitening Action gluta c lotion is a complex whitening agent with Glutathione and root extracts work together to reduce minor blemishes, uneven skin tone, age spots and intensely whitens the skin. Anti-aging Treatment Anti-oxidant Glutathione together with Vitamin A, C and E prevent skin damage due to environmental stress and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Anti-aging Treatment gluta c lotion Anti-oxidant Glutathione together with Vitamin A, C and E prevent skin damage due to environmental stress and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Advanced Skin Nourishment Vitamin C and Shea Butter deeply hydrate and moisturize to help reduce the signs of premature aging such as skin dullness, dryness and age spots.
Effective Sun Protection SPF 25 protects the skin 25 times better from harmful UVA/UVB rays. The double whitening activity takes place by reducing skin pigmentation from the inside while providing an outside invisible sun’s harmful cover from the rays.
- Glycostech – Quick and effective penetration of the skin using French patented technology.
- Its non-greasy formulation gives that quick drying and non-oily feel.
To achieve optimal whitening results use the complete Gluta-C Intense Whitening product range. With Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body Moisturizer, you can have smoother, whiter, more radiant skin.
For more lotions click here
In addition to this,
I will be posting tips on how I stay fresh and beautiful this summer (and all year long).
- Get hydrated! Drink more fluids especially water to help replenish your body from sweat excretion.
- Shower every day. It will help you freshen up and get rid of sweat and body odor.
- Moisturize and Protect. Use products with a lighter consistency to give your skin moisture and hydration without the sticky and heavy feel. You can opt using multi-tasking products so you don’t have to layer too much.
- Use light makeup.Don’t bother wearing too much because you will feel heavy at the middle of the day. Just powder and lip balm will do.
- Avoid going out during sun’s peak (10am-3pm). Stay indoors during this time to prevent sun exposure. But if you really need to go out, make sure you are well protected by using sunblock with at least SPF30.
- Load up on fruits and vegetables. Think of smoothies and fruit shakes that are both yummy and healthy!
- Exercise. Don’t be afraid to sweat because it’s our body’s way to cool down. You can even play a beach volleyball with your friends!
- Have enough rest. Though summer is the perfect excuse for late night fun with friends, don’t take your aleep grantedly. Sleeping for at least 8 hours helps your body recharge for the next day’s stress.
- Take vitamins. Need I say more?
- Wear comfy clothing. You can wear more skin-revealing clothes during this season and not even parents will reprimand you from doing so.