Benefits of Glupa Skin Whitening Cream with Glutathione & Papaya – Plus Vitamins C & E, Arbutin, Grape Seed Extract
– Combines 2 powerful skin lightening ingredients, Glutathione & Papaya for the best skin whitening cream.
– An advanced product containing skin whitening essentials.
– Formulated by experts to safely provide maximum results.
– Gently lightens uneven skin tone and discoloration on the face such as freckles, age spots, and also pigmentation.
– Nourishes the skin to improve overall texture and also restore youthful vibrancy.
– Natural extracts naturally reduce inflammation and provide fresh moisture.
– Contains SPF 15 to protect the skin against harmful effects of the sun.
– With continued use, skin becomes visibly lighter, smoother, and also blemish-free.
Formulated with vitamin C, E, grape seed extract, alpha arbutin and also sunscreen for maximum whitening effect and smoother, softer and younger looking skin. Dermatologist tested. Net Weight 30 grams New Stock Export Quality.
For other skin whitening creams click here
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate And PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Talc, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Arbutin (And) Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (And) Lecithin (And) Linoleic Acid (And) Tocopheryl Acetate (And) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (And) Glutathione (And) PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (And) Tocopherols (And) Alcohol (And) Glycerin (And) Aqua, Butylene Glycol (And) Water (And) Kojic Acid (And) Acetyl Tyrosine (And) Sodium Sulfite (And) Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, (And) Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract (And) Arbutin (And) Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (And) Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (And) Glutathione, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Glucono Delta-Lactone, Polyacrylate 13 (And) Polyisobutene (And) Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carica Papaya Enzyme (Papain), Reduced L-Glutathione, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Cl 19140, Cl16185, Cl 15510
How to use
Apply onto clean face and neck in the morning (before sun exposure) and again in the evening. Work the cream evenly around the jawline, chin, mouth, cheeks, and also forehead, using gentle strokes of circular motion. Pat gently around the eye using the ring finger. Massage the cream over the neck suing upward strokes.
Also find the best skin lightening creams here