Benefits of Glupa Whitening Lotion with Glutathione & Papaya – Plus Vitamins C & E, Arbutin, Grape Seed Extract
– Combines 2 powerful skin lightening ingredients, Glutathione & Papaya, glupa whitening lotion.
– An advanced product containing skin whitening essentials.
– Formulated by experts to safely provide maximum results.
– Gently lightens uneven skin tone and discoloration on the face such as freckles, age spots, and pigmentation.
– Nourishes the skin to improve overall texture and restore youthful vibrancy.
– Natural extracts naturally reduce inflammation and provide fresh moisture.
– Contains SPF 15 to protect the skin against harmful effects of the sun.
– With continued use, skin becomes visibly lighter, smoother, and blemish-free.
Formulated with vitamin C, E, grape seed extract, alpha arbutin and sunscreen for maximum whitening effect and smoother, softer and younger looking skin. Dermatologist tested. Net Weight 100 grams New Stock Export Quality.
For more lotions click here
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate And PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Talc, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol (And) Water (And) Kojic Acid (And) Acetyl Tyrosine (And) Sodium Sulfite (And) Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, (And) Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract (And) Arbutin (And) Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (And) Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (And) Glutathione, Arbutin (And) Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (And) Lecithin (And) Linoleic Acid (And) Linolenic Acid (And) Tocopheryl Acetate (And) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate(And) Glutathione (And) PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (And) Tocopherols (And) Alcohol Polyacrylate 13 (And) Polyisobutene (And) Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Carica Papaya Enzyme (Papain), Reduced L-Glutathione, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Cl 19140, Cl 16185, Cl 15510
How to use
Apply a generous amount all over the body. For maximum result, use with Glupa soap
For other products you can also visit here